Celery, a high nutritional value food, is very helpful for the health of pregnant women , but you should also understand the precautions for eating celery during the month. It is recommended that allergic people should not eat it. The way of cooking.
6. Celery is sweet, bitter, and cool. It is recommended not to overdose the maternal in the month to prevent maternal discomfort.
5. Healthy cooking methods. Postpartum diet should not be too heavy taste, maternal celery should try to avoid high oil high temperature too long, so as not to get angry, indigestion is not comfortable. In addition, before eating celery, the mother should first use cold water for a while, then put it into the pot and boil it with boiling water. Because celery may use some pesticides during the growth process, it is possible to remove harmful substances by rubbing it with boiling water before eating.
4. Celery leaves can also be eaten. Many people eat the roots of celery. In fact, the leaves are nutritious. You can use the leaves to make soup, stir-fry, etc. The main cooking method is to fry, so you can absorb more nutrients from celery and prevent maternal eating. More seasonings.
3. People who are allergic to celery should not eat. Celery may also become an allergen. If it is allergic to celery, it may cause skin irritation, frequent diarrhea, indigestion, headache, sore throat, asthma and other allergic symptoms. Therefore, such people should also avoid eating celery. .
2. The celery is cool and smooth, and the spleen and stomach are cold and the diarrhea of ??the stool should not be eaten.
1. Celery has a blood pressure lowering effect, so maternal patients with low blood pressure should be used with caution.
Precautions for eating celery by confinement
You can eat celery by confinement. Celery is rich in nutrients and contains all kinds of nutrients necessary by the human body. For expectant mothers who need to recover after the birth, the celery can improve immunity and accelerate recovery. Celery is also rich in crude fiber, which is good for digestion and can prevent constipation. Celery has a high iron content and can supplement women’s menstrual blood loss. It is a good vegetable for patients with iron deficiency anemia. It can avoid pale, dry and dull skin, and it can make eyes look bright and black hair bright. For a woman who has experienced blood loss after giving birth, eating celery helps to enrich blood, but because celery is sweet, bitter, cold, non-toxic, and is returned to the lungs, stomach, and liver, so the mother should not overeat.
Can you eat celery with your confinement?
Celery is a kind of vegetable that is more common in our life. It has high nutritional value and high iron content. It often eats celery and has the functions of nourishing blood and nourishing the bowel and clearing the bowel. It is very helpful for our health. We all know that women are very weak during their confinement. They need to eat some food to supplement their nutrition. Can you eat celery during the month? What are the precautions for eating celery?