“Calcium is an important component of the human bones and teeth. The bones are equivalent to a house wall. Calcium is the brick that covers the house. The so-called osteoporosis is the loss of calcium.” Therefore, scientific calcium supplementation is very important.
How to make calcium is not easy to osteoporosis?
Sufficient exercise helps to improve osteoporosis
“Sports have multiple effects on the improvement of osteoporosis. People with less exercise have less bone growth than people with more exercise, and athletes have stronger bones.” Orthopedic doctors said that for young people, A sufficient amount of exercise can achieve a higher bone mass reserve and can effectively avoid the rate of bone loss after aging.
For the elderly, although the exercise does not increase the bone density, it can reduce the rate of loss of bone mass in the affected part.
Not only that, the study found that the elderly after exercise and exercise can detect elevated estrogen and androgen, and these hormones are important factors in maintaining bone mass balance. However, it should be noted that high-intensity exercise will reduce hormone levels, so the elderly are more suitable for light and moderate exercise. Once again, outdoor sports allow the elderly to come into contact with the sun, which is beneficial to the formation of vitamin D in the body and promotes the absorption and utilization of calcium.
Most demand for calcium during puberty
“The body’s demand for calcium is the most in puberty, about 1300mg / day, even in adulthood, it is basically maintained at 1000mg / day.” Doctors pointed out that in daily life, some people due to eating habits, and The scruples of many high-nutrition foods make the intake of meat and eggs not meet the needs of the human body. According to a survey of people in several large cities, the average calcium intake per adult in each city is below 500 mg. Therefore, everyone’s usual calcium supplement is not enough, it needs to be supplemented. So which foods have higher calcium content? The orthopaedic surgeon listed the following foods with high calcium content:
1. Milk: half a catty of milk, containing 300 mg of calcium.
2. Soy: 500 grams of soy milk contains 120 mg of calcium, 150 grams of tofu contains up to 500 mg of calcium.
3. Kelp and shrimp skin: 25 grams of kelp can make 300 mg of calcium, 25 grams of shrimp skin contains 500 mg of calcium.
4. Animal bones: More than 80% of the bones of the animals are calcium. After crushing, add vinegar and simmer slowly.
5. Vegetables: 100 grams of calcium in the snow, 230 mg; cabbage, rape, fennel, alfalfa, celery and other content is also about 150 mg. These green leafy vegetables can be supplemented with 400 mg of calcium per day by 250 grams.