As the saying goes, the speed is not up. When starting to run, the amount of exercise should be gradual. First, you can take jogging and walking alternately. The distance should not be too long. After practicing for a period of time, the body gradually adapted to jogging, which reduced walking until all jogging.
Exercise: 20-40 minutes per day.
9. Drinking water and meals after exercise should be when the heart rate returns to normal.
8. After exercise, use hot water and do not use cold water.
7. After exercise, stretch your body and do adequate relaxation activities.
6. To increase lung capacity, apply abdominal breathing. (When inhaling, the abdomen is raised, when the breath is exhaled, the abdomen is concave).
5. Keep a rhythmic breath while running. At the beginning, your nose will inhale and your mouth will exhale. Gradually transition to the nose and mouth while breathing.
4. Before running, the sole of the foot touches the ground and transitions to the full sole of the foot.
3. After getting used to jogging, find the best running speed without feeling tired.
2. When starting to jog, the amount of exercise should be gradual, and you can take jogging and walking alternately. The distance should not be too long. After practicing for a period of time, the body gradually adapted to jogging, which reduced walking until all jogging.
1. Before exercising, you should stretch your body and do adequate preparation activities.
If you want to lose weight, but a lot of sports running can not persist, then you can try to take the way of jogging, learn to jog to let you lose weight, so what are the specific steps of jogging?